07 Yukon with 22" Escalade wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timmyjimmy5150

Reaction score
Okay... I've been looking into this for awhile and have had many discussions with others... I'll see if I can get some answers from the forum....
I have an 07 yukon and my buddy has a 07 Tahoe....We've both been wanting to upgrade our wheels.... I have 20" GMC factory chrome wheels;
I really would like to put a set of 22" 2007 Cadillac Escalade wheels on my Yukon...... No biggie --- Should fit fine, etc.
Problem is --- What to do with the center caps??!! I can't figure it out. The Escalade center caps have the Cadillac "crest" on them....I don't want a Cadillac center cap on my wheels with a GMC Yukon, obviously.
Any suggestions as to what I could do? Ultimately, I'd like to somehow get center caps on these escalade wheels that say GMC.......
Help?
Thanks
TJ

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why dont you get 22" GMC wheels??? Dont ask me where to get them but I saw them once on Droped Yukon

timmyjimmy5150

Reaction score
Yeah... I thought about that... You can get the GMC 22" wheels from the dealer out of the accessory catalog..... Thing is.. they are very expensive...
Like $600 per wheel = $2400.... Plus tires ---- approx $200 each = $800.
Plus TPMS sensors, installation, balancing... etc...... plus tax...
You're talking $3700!!!!! I can get some used 22" escalade wheels for 1/2 that price. That's why I was trying to go the escalde wheel route......

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you might be avail to find some use ones.. might be very difficult due that they are not many out there.. but hey.. they look sweet man.. i love the OEM look of them.. i'm a fan of clean looking rides..

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found some brand new OEM Escalade 22's on Craig's list for $1400. If you shop around on Ebay they are nearly twice that! I couldn't pass them up.

There is a guy on ebay that sells the OEM center caps without the logo's. Here's the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=180156613980&rd=1

They're a $130 for 4 and if you return your center caps with the Caddy logo he will pay you $40 for them. I have heard that the center caps alone for the 22's cost $140 a piece! So you may want to buy the logo-less ones and try your luck selling the others on Ebay. I'm sure you'd get more then $40 for them, and hopefully offset the cost of the new ones.

I have the 22's on my Denali and they look sweet! Just haven't taken the time to get the center caps switched out.:sleep:

timmyjimmy5150

Reaction score
Thanks gmcul8r...
I've been kicking around the blank center cap option for a bit now......
Guess that is the only alternative....
I suppose there is no way to put a GMC emblem or Chevy bow-tie for tahoe folks.......
That would look the most OEM ......
Ideas?

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been pondering the same thing. I too would prefer a GMC emblem in the middle rather then nothing so I have been searching ebay to try and find a small enough emblem or decal that would work, but I haven't found anything yet. I have an XL Denali, so I was also thinking that putting the XL in the center would be cool. I've also tried looked for a L92 emblems or decals with no luck. I'm sure there are places that can do something custom.

timmyjimmy5150

Reaction score
Yeah... If I could just get a GMC emblem the right size to fit in the center of that plain center cap....
That would be ideal...

timmyjimmy5150

Reaction score
Cool...
See if the GMC denali 20" caps fit... let us know

Not sure if those you found on Ebay will fit.....

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just tried, but the Denali center caps do not fit the Caddy wheels.
Damn it!

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After looking at all type of emblems (GMC, L92, XL, Vortec, SS, 22", ect) on Ebay, I finally found this website.

http://www.youremblem.com/

You can buy letter or number emblems for $3 a piece. I think I might just go this route and put GMC on the blank center caps that I ordered today.