1997 Tahoe Ac Air flow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmadray

Reaction score
The ac air flow on my tahoe is fine when first starting the vehicle but decreases while driving

Mc_99z71

Reaction score
Not sure if yours will be the same issue but when i first bought my truck last year the airflow was horrible but could hear the blower motor working. I ended up figuring out the problem was blockage. I took the blower motor out and put my hand inside to the left where the heater core or evap core is and could feel leaves, dirt hair all over the fins. Once I removed it all with a vacuum and by hand the airflow was strong. The previous owner had replaced the blower motor with no change so try that before spending money. Also check the blend door for the mode change. The actuator for the door is under the center of the dash right of the gas pedal. Mine was blowing out all vents at once it was stuck. You can unscrew that actuator and make sure the door is moving fine and sealing as well as making sure the actuator is working.