2002 Tahoe Radio&Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jojosloan

Reaction score
Okay Im the proud new owner of a 2002 Tahoe z71 and the stereo and speakers suuuuuuck. Ive never installed a radio or speakers before my question is what do you guys recommend for head unit and speakers and what all parts will I need to do this job? Do I need to run new wires etc etc etc help me sorry for such a newb question and yes I have done some searchin. Thank you in advance

HarleyMan00

Reaction score
Hi, I just install a system in my 04Tahoe LT and i ran all new wiring and danomated the whole truck it's a big job but worth it.I went with all Alpine amps,speakers,deck and got it all at www.crutchfield.com they hook me up with everything i needed to keep my steer wheels controls and onstar,chimes i took the hole boss system out to the trash.Really it all about what you have to spend but i have had a few system which have sold with the car or truck and i have always went with Alpine and the sound, unbelievable:smokin: