2007 Tahoe Driver side Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 07 Tahoe and the Driver side mirror kind of shakes a little bit (like it would when the music volume is above mid and the bass up) when I'm going 40 or above, its cought my attention many times recently so it hasn't always been like that.
Do or have any of you ever had this problem, and if you know, how should I fix it?

Vrrooom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a common problem on all the Tahoes, Yukons and Escalades. A friend at the GM dealer was telling me it's more common on the ones with electronic folding mirrors.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have power folding mirrors, try cycling it three times. Worked on my wife's 2004 Tahoe.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank yall for the help.
I don't have power folding mirrors but regular heated and electric mirrors.
I'm happy to know its a common problem so I don't go in the Service Dept. looking like an idiot

petty

Reaction score
Got my day totally err with my mirror just cracked, and was kinda wondering how to fix that stuff and how to remove the glass mirror from the assembly. Looking forward for inputs.