2007 Tahoe driver side power seat track failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todda85

Reaction score
Hello,

So my driver side power seat track seems to get stuck going in reverse. So if your tall you want to take the seat in reverse to give your legs room you can’t. It goes forward all the way no problem but gets stuck going in reverse. My motor makes a clicking sound so I know it’s getting power. Switch works I tried to replace with a new one from orileys and it does the same thing so I returned it. I watched some YouTube videos and it seems like there may be some o rings and broken plastic parts in the actual seat track assembly that won’t allow the screw to fully screw in reverse but that’s about all there is on this subject online. I’ve taken the whole seat out of the car and brought it home but didn’t know where to start so I cleaned it up and lubed it up. Still not working. Anyone else ever dealt with the power seat track assembly getting stuck in reverse? I appreciate your help.