26 inch OFFROAD!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can anyone explain why people buy a 4x4 and stick 26 inch rims with 30 series tire on em? i just dont get it. is it the "baller" status of the Z71 beacuse it costs more then a 4x2?

ATL-Chief

Reaction score
can anyone explain why people buy a 4x4 and stick 26 inch rims with 30 series tire on em? i just dont get it. is it the "baller" status of the Z71 beacuse it costs more then a 4x2?

:cool2: It's pretty much just personal preference. Wanting a specific top of the line model with all the accessories included, & tricking it out, never utilizing the full capabilities of the vehicle; just like having a H2 & living in the city, a Lambo living in the mountains.:D

sixty9fordkiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's preference. I dont have kids. I dont need a 9 passenger gas guzzling tank. I just wanted one so i got it. I dont need 24s on my truck for it to move. But i wanted them so i got them! I just do what i feel makes my truck "mine"!