3" pro comp lift blocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbenson

Reaction score
this is what i thought i ordered http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.a...omp&canned_results_trigger=&partfamilyid=1662 but this is what i got
DSCF0779.jpg

i know i didn't get the u bolts with it but i did think i was getting cast and tappered block, not offset pins and solid square alum. i've got cheap blocks on it now (square and straight pins) and im sure that helped with shelling a ujoint so i ordered this to be stonger and tappered to improve driveline, not to do the same thing the cheap ones are doing only stronger.
hell i could have had them made in town cheaper than what i paid.

are lift block for our rides supposed to offset (pin and hole)?
and tappered is the way to go right?

jbenson

Reaction score
ok so i called them up and since it said "fits most vehicals" it's universal even if the discription list all the info on it being this and that so i gunna send them back and get the right ones.
if anyone's got sumplace cheap or the right ones let me know please.
i've already got an alignment so i have to stay with 3 inchers.

bowtiefreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
summit isn't bad. Tappered is the way to go to keep the driveline angle correct and vibration at a minimum. You can always put a shim in for like $10

newmarketEOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run four inch blocks with only minor issues, i have pretty bad axle torque, i would recomend some sort of traction bar in the rear eventually.