6.5in pods for rear 4x10's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

getonerd

Reaction score
i could make and sell but 6.5 speaker is to big but doable me personally 5.25 speaker is the biggest

i made these awhile they are 1/2 tweeters

Ice98

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just continue to use 4x10s, I got some decent ones and then turned the gain down from the head unit so that they aren't as high powered as my other speakers, considering that between the front and rear doors I have 4 6.5" midrange drivers and 6 tweeters they don't have to be super loud to add a little midrange to the overall audio

Sideburnz

Reaction score
Probably wasting my breath here but are you still around and making these speaker pods?

Thank You!

LS Tahoe1999

Reaction score
You know making these with 6x9 s would make so they don't stick down as far . And packed with spray foam would give them more thunder. Or boom mats . It's all about perfection . Any one know pioneer 6905s there best 6x9 I ever heard . Bass is amazing but it was a 80s thing but about $100 a pair . Played them for years . Never heard a new pair perform as well. Not even Polk .

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk