93 octane black bear tune before/after...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK guys in hopes of me being up to the top of the list soon , I decided to do a before and after 0-60 and 30-60 videos. These are my before videos and excuse the quality and the music. I didnt think the mic would pick up all the sounds.

for the record I only put in shell v-power in my trucks ( I like it cause my name starts with V LOL and its good for the trucks )

On the 0-60 I was at a stop before I took off, its just my speedo is stupid and wont go all the way down or register until I get above 12 mph. I need to get it in to the dealer for that. Im sure its the classic recall on all the tahoes.

This is an 03 silverado with a 5.3 liter and new 4l60e tranny. No mods yet , but this week I hope to get it in for the corvette survo, k&n cold air intake, throttle body spacer (i know i have been told they are useless, but its free so why not) So my after video will be those mods plus a 93 octane BB tune. I plan on getting the yukon done as well, But I wanna do the test on the silverado cause its older and has no warrenty. Plus I use this for towing. But This is my first time recording while driving, so exuse the quality. I tried. LOL

first is 0-60

Second is 30-60, sorry for the long ass record, Im still learning how to use it and didnt press stop. LOL My buddy was holding the camera here, and he likes to f with me too.