A Great Idea!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whipple1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awhile ago I installed dropped spindes in my truck to get proper geometry for the suspension but I had a problem raising my truck to get the proper height,with the adjuster bolts cranked all the way in my truck is still not high enough, I want the truck to sit almost level and I need another half to inch adjustment but I have no more adjusment due to torsion bar fatigue.Until I found this special torsion bar keyways, I think its a great idea:D check out the link.Anyone who wants or needs to raise the front of there truck should look into these,I think they will work for a stock suspension as well if you look low in the front,the only thing is I think there a little pricey for just keys but I really dont have a choice.Later!!http://www.suspensionmaxx.com/denali.html

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Looks like a nice part. I like the adjustability it offers. Thanks for the info.