Any Golfers on the boards?:]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eh all this cold weather had me dreaming bout the golf course so brought me to the question of are there any other tahoe loving golf ball smashing tools on this site......speak up!!!!!!!!!!1:umn:

79powerwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh boy, I haven't played in a few years... but I really enjoy it! I'm hoping to get some in this summer, and my wife wants to learn, so maybe we'll play more?

We'll see...

peterey2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love golf! friggin cold weather keeps the handicap up tho. lol always have a good time tho.

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have probably been playing 7-8 years or longer. dont play as much now because of the cold

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, just keep rubbing it in ya bastages! LOL

We're above zero, finally!

it was a bitter cold 30 today though, it sucked. glad its over. Like I said January is our coldest month and generally the only month we see below 40. And quite litrally the first of feb, we get back to normal 60's. Like over night. Well guess what, never fails. :smilielol:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got back from a wonderful relaxing game of golf, not a cloud in the sky, is a wonderful 74 right now. I sucked and got a 89. But it was still quite relaxing. Has the course to my self. Started at 9:30. Took a break for lunch at the 9th hole. at about 11, then finished up and just got back. As I say my score was bad, but I only play to relax, not to beat my self up.

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
must you rub it in man GAWDDDDDDDDDDDD.......TO bad we werent all a bit closer we could have a tahoe / golf meet

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol. I have not had time or good weather since november. This was great, and back in great time to prepare for my super duper super bowl party.

Wheels

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup, one could say i'm a golfer...

the last time i had a great range session(week or two ago), it was snowing. :gy: i've got a tournament this weekend... :D

Wheels

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually took the day off today... just to play. ended up 2 under. so, it was a good day. :thumbsup:

bai78

Reaction score
I may play today...it is either that or change the hinge pins/bushings on my driver side door. Tough call.