Any members in the Phoenix area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grocery Getter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all..... I was just wondering if any of you guys are located in the Phoenix area. All this chatter is great but I'd love to get together with some folks and compare notes. I'd love to see some of the mods we always talk about in person.....If your in the area hit me up.......:cool:

DaKing602

Reaction score
Sorry I just missed you. I was living in Phoenix most of my life but last year I moved to northern Nevada. I miss it and all my family but I don't miss the heat.

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not in Phoenix, exactly... but I'm in the PHX metro area... (East Mesa)... moving to Queen Creek in the next month or so...

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
Hey GG, I wanna see some pics of your ride. The lil pics you have here are a tease. lol

Grocery Getter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one likes a tease

Hey GG, I wanna see some pics of your ride. The lil pics you have here are a tease. lol

PC080125.jpg

PB300127.jpg

PC080126.jpg

PC080128.jpg

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
Good luck on your meet guys!

GG that is a really nice Hoe you got there. Thank you for the pics.

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My life has been turned upside down lately, but when things die down a little... I think a meet-n-greet would be fun. :thumbsup:

I've done some with some of the local R/C clubs I'm with... it's a blast... we have "camp-n-bash" where we go camping... and do some R/C'ing... and we have "bash-n-burn" where we just have a day for BBQ'in and R/C'in... maybe we can do something like that.