Anyone running these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chuckles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone running 275/60/20's on 10 inch rims? Can you post some pictures? Extra credit if there Cooper zeon ltz's.

I had these tires ordered, then my Dad gets me second guessing myself about rim width, I hadn't even considered it. I canceled the order so I can make sure these are the tires I want. I hate buying tires.:nonod:

I went with the cooper in 275/60/20 because they are the best value for the buck, go any wider and the price jumps up from $180 a tire to over $300. Someone, help me with a picture so I can go buy these with confidence. Hold my hand and reassure me the combination will work and look all right or tell me it's a dumb idea. Thanks

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gordo has 275/55/20 I know the rims are 9 inches wide, not sure what the difference would look like from 55 to 60

I'm sure the look will look good but will it fit without rubbing?

Chuckles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gordo has 275/55/20 I know the rims are 9 inches wide, not sure what the difference would look like from 55 to 60

I'm sure the look will look good but will it fit without rubbing?

The 55's are 31.8's, the 60's are 33's

I'm worried about the 275/60 on a 10" rim because they call for a rim between a 7.5 inch rim and a 9.5 inch rim. Normally I don't mind getting outside of recomendations but it's alot of money and I don't want to be disappointed.

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you running them now? What size tire are you running? I think you should be fine with a 33. I might be a little worried running a 275 on a 10 inch wheel though but thats me. I'm hard on vehicles so I wouldn't want to have an issue.