Are these upgrades worth it???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Limited00

Reaction score
I was thinking about making some upgrades to my limited over the fall and winter so that I could have a beast by spring. I was thinking about changing the headers, adding a throttle body spacer, and maybe getting a cam put in. As my title says, are these upgrades worth it? (Time and money that is.) I know I also need to replace my fuel pump, the whining is annoying as hell,but I don't know how and I want to get a good price on one.

Limited

Attachments

• DSCF0349.JPG
    DSCF0349.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF0254.JPG
    DSCF0254.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 6

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Headers and cam would be good, TBS not so much.

Limited00

Reaction score
Now what about debadging? Any thoughts??!!?
2254671_1_full.jpg

^Not my tahoe^

drumrpunk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My limited is de-badged except for the "Limited Tahoe" badges...which are unique to the model. It looks VERY clean

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah do the headers and cam like Jenna says, throttle body spacer... looks cool, makes a neat sound... maybe doesnt help all that much.

definately debadge.

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Debadge is a matter of personal preference. If you like it, then you should do it! Looks great either way.

Limited00

Reaction score
I plan on doing the headers and the cam. Also i intend to black out the interior. I'm a MAJOR fan of black on black. The doors will still have some of the gray factory highlights in them, but the majority of the interior will be done black. I've heard of a spray on die of some sort used for the plastic/vinyl parts like kick panels. Is this true and if so, how well does it work?

Limited00

Reaction score
Yea it is lookin good, but I'm talkin about doin the WHOLE interior black with gray accents. Just thinking about it.