Autocal Tune Queue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tahoeNC

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
From reading all of the posts about blackbearperformance, I did not want to bother them with any email inquiry regarding how long it will be before they will get my tune to me, so I decided to ask everyone on this forum since I am too excited to just wait. Has anyone recently gotten an autocal tune from them? How long did it take after they e-mailed you that you were in queue?

Thanks everyone! As an aside, this forum along with a few others have been an amazing resource for someone like me who really loves trucks, but is too busy in school to take any mechanic classes.

-John

tahoeNC

Reaction score
Justin just sent me the tune. Very easy to install and from the ride around the neighborhood, amazing. Very happy with it so far and can't wait to put it through the paces. Sorry for wasting forum space, but i was just excited to get the tune.

05HoZ71

Reaction score
Still happy with Black Bear tune?

Hey, I apologize for waking up such an old thread but your post is intriguing to me. I am on the fence about ordering the Autocal + Tune from Black Bear and I wanted to know if you are still happy? I am too far away from an in-person event and was going to place an order for it soon. My 2005 Z71 has 202k on it.

Thank you!