Bagged Tahoe Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone have a bagged tahoe or any pics of the 00-06 style tahoes bagged, im looking to bag my tahoe i want to see some pics of the install and all that if possible

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nbstahoe.jpg

nbshoooe.jpg

Have some pics of a few burbans/yukons bagged too. Gotta do a body drop to make them lay nice.

CincinnatiZ

Reaction score
Thats gota cost a pretty penny... Id be to tempted to get a supercharger if I was going to drop that many benji's... just my dos centavos.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Way to low for me!
Why do the front wheels of these bagged Tahoe's lean inwards, I hate that alot?

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Way to low for me!
Why do the front wheels of these bagged Tahoe's lean inwards, I hate that alot?

Not if you use properly designed control arms. I'd like to have shockwave bags (ballast with shock in the middle) or some air struts on my truck. Smooth ride and quite a bit of travel if you design it well.

bigsexy408

Reaction score
or you can do what lowriders have been doing for years, extend your a arms, reinforce them for strength , but when your @ ride height it will wear the outside of your tires.

CincinnatiZ

Reaction score
yeah... im sure a lot of you know, but for those who dont its called the "camber". There is either positive or negative camber in the front end. Bigsexy (lol at the name) u are right, you can get camber kits (extended A-arms). A bad camber position can eat up a set of tires..... A lot of people love this look. I would not be one of those people.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh get it now!
I'd just keep to a Suspension drop, no bags!

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude is on gmfs, think he sold it and bought a newer sierra tho. I'll see if I can find anymore pics.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Wow that is one of the worst bagged nbs suvs I've seen. Stock 4link, bag all over the tie rod, no covers for the compressors, etc. Clean looking truck from the outside but there is no way in hell I'd drive the thing. Trailer that sh*t home and do it right...which involves ALOT of work on these trucks getting rid of the torsion bars and cutting the tub. I bet he has the stock panhard bar too, couldn't see well from the strategically blurry suspension photos. Oh and stock brakes with 24s ftl.