Bagged Tahoe Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just buy solefood's old ART sh*t and call it a day. I bet he'll sell it cheap now that he's really cutting his truck up.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That setup is legit, he just wants to go lower. Really nice if you don't want to lay it out. Honestly I wouldn't ever bag one of these trucks unless I have a crapload of disposable income, the pickups are 100x easier to body drop and lay out compared to these suvs.

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That setup is legit, he just wants to go lower. Really nice if you don't want to lay it out. Honestly I wouldn't ever bag one of these trucks unless I have a crapload of disposable income, the pickups are 100x easier to body drop and lay out compared to these suvs.

yea, you are not lying!, if i had a pickup it would have been bagged a long time ago, being easier with the rear end with tubbing them out to where there is no limit to how much the tires come up, building all kind of creative contraptions to hold the bags and suspension and all that and having a place to put all the tanks and compressors. MUCH EASIER for them, BUT! it is alot cooler to have a tahoe or suburban bagged, its alot more scarce to see them

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I've always seen my truck bagged, blown, and bodydropped. Kills me not to have it done yet.