Best Tahoe Video in the World

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
Yea, I've seen that video time and time again. I still watch it with my jaw dropped. I wanna know the specs on that beast. Plus I wanna meet the driver.

Who's gonna help out?

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, the truck is impressive..but the video layout and music blending was PERFECT...he did a great job...that truck is a beast though...I believe he did an LS2 swap..very good driver as well. I've wanted to make a video for soooo long now, just never had enough footage/correct video editing software (till now)...I just downloaded Sony Vegas Pro 8 Trial (because I couldnt get Adobe After Effects to work) and I'm having fun with it.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the video, that is awesome!!! I have a buddy that can pretty much do all of that no matter the rig, I am a pretty good driver but he has got me beat!! Also Sasquatch094, that is quite the transformation you did on your ride, looks great!!

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like an LQ4 6.0 swap, runs pretty good with boltons and a built trans tho. I'd love to race him around a track in my denali, drifting doesn't make for fast lap times lol.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres my video, i dont have any action shots but soon after xmas i will.. it doesnt belong into the NBS area, but its still a video.. check it out if you have 5 min.. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SujFNBFhQBo

Bad ass bro...that was pretty good!! I wish I had more pics/vids to make a complete video for my truck...soon enough though..

love to race him around a track in my denali, drifting doesn't make for fast lap times lol.
Very true, losing traction while in a race DOES in most cases ADD fractions/seconds to your time..(although there are some times when a slide at high speeds helps to angle the car for a better take off out of a corner then to slow down to prevent understeer) In any case, he was simply showing the ability to throw that beast sideways at high speeds while having enough control not to roll the btich..pretty good in my opinion..specially that long snow drift scene around that corner!

He made that truck look clean as fvck at the end..and the intro was bad ass...

And hell yea..a track race would be bad ass...I'm going to throw the Denali on the track when my Step Dad starts racing his Porsche again in autocross.

You got any footage of doing stuff in your truck boost? or anyone else?

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
golden coral...yuck...lol

I'm sure they all appreciate you clearing the snow so people have a place to park...see...your doing your community favors ;)

btw..you gotta get some vids of the Nali doin the same...all 4s baby! AWD drifitng hahah

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
never tried the food there, just liked using their parking lot. that's my brothers dmax; 5" turbo back, leveling kit, 315 bfgs, edge stacked with predator, aem, etc.