Black Bear Performance Tuning Myrtle Beach, SC Feb 7-8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stinkync

Reaction score
Hi
I would love to come it is about 4 hours away. I live in Charlotte,NC, do you think that he will be coming to North Carolina, anytime soon.

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I do believe he is doing some tunes in NC on his way down. Shoot him an email to see if you can meet him up on his way down as well ([email protected]).

steven johnson

Reaction score
JennaBear: Does justin plan on coming up to MN.WI, some time this summer ? I miss out last nov. Has any one talk about it up here. Thanks

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
JennaBear: Does justin plan on coming up to MN.WI, some time this summer ? I miss out last nov. Has any one talk about it up here. Thanks

Some of the guys over at gm-trucks got a meet together in MN in Dec. You can start some threads up on some of the larger forums and see how much interest there is. He should be more than happy to make the trip if you have 10+ confirmed tunes.

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If he does consider stopping in Charlotte on his way down, I would be interested in joining in to make it worth his time too. Let me know, thanks!

Go ahead and send an email to him and see, I am not sure where he is meeting up with folks on the way down.