Blacking out taillights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi. Here is the pricing for the components:

VHT NiteShade, Part #SP999: $9.99 per can
VHT Large Can HQ Clear Coat, Part #BSP300: $15.99 per can

Free shipping to anywhere in the US... 2-3 Business Days from payment, to your door... We have them in stock and ready to ship ASAP!
unfortunately, this company does not pay their bills. They owe me almost 900 for powdercoating work, but now I see they have been banned, it doesn't surprise me

VEGASTAHO8

Reaction score
You can order the VHT niteshades sp999 from summitracing.com, its about $12.95 a can and i belive they have free shipping if you purchase multiple items...and in this case you do cause you'll be needing a couple cans.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd stay away from S&M Performance, heh heh, unless you enjoy being tied up and whipped. He might send you the order, or he might use your money to upgrade his ridiculous Tahoe.

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
vht from me is 16.95 call me at the shop if you need some i stock oabout 100 cans of this stuff

951-343-0806 ask for jeff

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
medium

tahoe_04.jpg

08Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of tails I just finished blacking out with VHT and have 6 coats of clear on them. They are very nice looking and have never been installed. I am asking $195 shipped.