Bolt pattern...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danjelo

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is the bolt pattern and offset for the 03 Tahoe?

Anybody know where I can buy wide 16" rims for my ride? I cant find wider that 8" on 16" rims anywhere... I would like rims that add outward (deep).
Anybody know?

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when u say 16" wide wheels do u mean it would like 20x16? i dont see a need for such a wide rim, i am going with 15.5" wide swampers and i only need a 10-12" wide rim...

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Anybody know where I can buy wide 16" rims for my ride? I cant find wider that 8" on 16" rims anywhere... I would like rims that add outward (deep).
Anybody know?
Not sure exactly the style you are looking for, but there are several companies that make wider 16" wheels, like 16x10. Check here and here for starters.

when u say 16" wide wheels do u mean it would like 20x16? i dont see a need for such a wide rim, i am going with 15.5" wide swampers and i only need a 10-12" wide rim...
If I'm not mistaken, he's probably asking for 16" diameter wheels wider than 8", like 16x10 for ex.

Danjelo

Reaction score
Yes. 16" is the diameter. Original is 16X7 rims. 16X10 is good, but I want them to have a negative offset so the rim sits further out in the well.

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The problem to much negative offset is tire rub, you could do some trimming though

GTO2050

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check www.tirerack.com and www.discounttire.com for wheel packages. They have a guaranteed fit program and they list the different sizes, width, weight, and offset. I found some 18" (20-22 no good in NJ - POTHOLES) from Granite Alloy from Tire Rack that I like. The have a 6 - 139 bolt pattern and have a 20mm offset.