Bug Deflector Advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoldmistXL

Reaction score
It is now bug season in the Northeast US. Driving home last night my Yukon Denali XL was assaulted by bugs for 3 hours. I could barely see through the windshield at times.
I need a bug deflector but don't want to screw up the aerodynamics and therefore gas mileage by putting something too big on there.
EGR Automotive sells 3 bug deflectors in 3 sizes: The AeroWrap XE (Small), the AeroWrap (medium) & the SupurGuard (large). I am inclined to get the AeroWrap XE (small one) to minimize wind resistance. Has anyone installed the Aerowrap XE and had good or bad results?
Any other brands that are better than this?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks!

misonido

Reaction score
I bought the GM Accessories bug guard and have been happy with it. Simple install and I personally believe it helped the areodynamics of my Hoe, I don't have that annoying whistling noise at 75 mph on the highway from either front door... Believe it was $66 plus shipping from gmpartsdirect
Good luck with your shopping, no matter what you buy will definitely help the chipping on the hood but bugs will still collect on your windshield!