Captains chairs removal. Please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doug118

Reaction score
Hey guys can someone tell me how to remove 2nd row captains chairs? I saw a set at a local JY and couldn't really see any bolts to remove them. It's getting cold here so I really don't want to spend a hour trying to figure out how to remove them in 15* weather. Thanks :happy160:

bluepit36

Reaction score
Hey guys can someone tell me how to remove 2nd row captains chairs? I saw a set at a local JY and couldn't really see any bolts to remove them. It's getting cold here so I really don't want to spend a hour trying to figure out how to remove them in 15* weather. Thanks :happy160:

There is a raised seat mount cover under the seat. Fold & tumble the seat. Use your fingers to get in between the floor and the cover. Pull up on the cover. The seat mount covers are held in by velcro squares. This will expose 4 hex nuts. 18mm deep socket should do the trick.