Cargo mats / trays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an aftermarket cargo mat, liner, tray?

There's a few different styles out there but no pictures of them installed. Only generic pictures from different SUVs or older model years.

Anyone have pics? Please share... :cool2:

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any pics of the Husky liner installed?

Debating between Husky and Weathertech.

GMBOUND

Reaction score
I have the WeatherTech cargo Liner.
They are extremely SLOW in shipping. I received the cargo liner late Saturday, and I'm expecting to get some additional mats (it will be a surprise) tomorrow. You don't know if you're getting the entire order or just a piece, so for this shipment I won't get my hopes up like I did Saturday after vacumming and removing all the floor mats just to have to put them all back in after only receiving the cargo Liner. I can provide Pics if needed. I'll take pics tomorrow after I have more mats to take pictures of.

GMTech48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weathertech is by far better construction to me, had both Husky & Weathertech in my trucks & Husky was quite flimsy

GMBOUND

Reaction score
DSC04898.jpg

DSC04897.jpg

DSC04894.jpg

DSC04893.jpg

DSC04892.jpg

DSC04891.jpg

LTZBluez

Reaction score
I have had both Husky mats in my previous truck and I currently have Weathertech mats in my Tahoe. I would have to say, I perfer the Weathertech over the Huskys. I purchase the complete set for the entire interior and they are the best investment I have made. I did not cut out the inserts on the cargo mat for the 3rd row since they are usually out. When I do need to install the 3rd row, I simply remove the cargo mat.

08Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had both Husky and Weathertech. Weathertechs are far better than anything else. Spend the extra money and get the Weathertechs. you can see them installed in a Tahoe on their website - weathertech.com

Stargazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! I really like that Weathertech cargo liner. I have the Weathertech floor liners for the first 3 rows which are great, but only the GM one in the back. I'm going to have to place another order :).

Thanks for the pics!

GMBOUND

Reaction score
Wow, I'm very impressed with the weathertech mats. My only complaint is the time it took for me to get them. Great wall to wall coverage
More pics as promised.
Driver's Front
DSC04899.jpg

2nd & 3rd Row Full Coverage
DSC04904.jpg

DSC04905.jpg

DSC04906.jpg

DSC04928.jpg

I'll stop there, but all I can say is, bring on the snow!!
I love the detail and how parts of the floor that aren't normally looked at are covered as well.
Buy early and be prepared to wait!

kilcher

Reaction score
GMBOUND - How long did it take to get them? Their website says they ship them within 3 business days.

Curious because I just ordered them. Went with the full package - front, 2nd row, 3rd row, and cargo mat. I'll post my thoughts and some pics once they're in.

GMBOUND

Reaction score
GMBOUND - How long did it take to get them? Their website says they ship them within 3 business days.

Curious because I just ordered them. Went with the full package - front, 2nd row, 3rd row, and cargo mat. I'll post my thoughts and some pics once they're in.

Ordered on the 19th received on the 30th. My order helped speed up the process for you!
"There seems to be a little confusion regarding the online notes due to some recent changes that have been made to our website. At the time your order was placed on October 19, the statement on the website read "Due to the popularity of this product, please expect seven to ten business days for delivery." The shipping note was changed late last week to coincide with a new shipping program that began this weekend, which is that product will ship within three business days of ordering."

kilcher

Reaction score
Well, my cargo tray came in today, the front and middle mats did not. I don't know if that means they were shipped at the same time and just got separated along the way or if they haven't shipped at all (I was only given one tracking number).

I'm going to put in the cargo liner now, I'll try and post pics later today.

S.V.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is the best cargo liner for the tahoe with rear seats removed that can cover all the metal pieces and has padding to it; although hopefully rubber, that would be ideal for a large pet?

kilcher

Reaction score
I can't seem to get the rear seats out! The 3rd lever where you actually lift the seats out is the one giving me trouble. Any tips? Do I left straight up or up and back? Does it usually require a lot of force? Mine's a 2005 so it might be different now. To be honest it's been really cold here so I haven't spent too much time fooling with it. I'm off tomorrow so I'll pull it in the garage and work on it some more.

what is the best cargo liner for the tahoe with rear seats removed that can cover all the metal pieces and has padding to it; although hopefully rubber, that would be ideal for a large pet?

From what I've read here Husky and Weathertech seem to be the two best choices. You can see a picture of the Husky liner above and a picture on the Weathertech liner on page 1 of this thread.

I went with the Weathertech, based primarily on the pictures I've seen and the reviews I've read here and elsewhere.

Last edited: