Cargo mats / trays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't really go wrong with either one. I bought the Husky's because I like the diamond plate pattern on the mats and it seemed like they fit better for my use in the cargo area.

The Husky's actually cover the entire cargo area including the plastic molded fittings of the 3rd row seat attachments. With all the camping/shooting trips, those plastic fittings would be pretty roughed up. Back when I was looking, the Weather Techs did not cover those trim pieces.

S.V.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't really go wrong with either one. I bought the Husky's because I like the diamond plate pattern on the mats and it seemed like they fit better for my use in the cargo area.

The Husky's actually cover the entire cargo area including the plastic molded fittings of the 3rd row seat attachments. With all the camping/shooting trips, those plastic fittings would be pretty roughed up. Back when I was looking, the Weather Techs did not cover those trim pieces.

i was just on weathertech's website and the liners they show for 07 'hoes with third row seating now shows a nice liner that covers EVERYTHING..

RyanbabZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have always had the husly liners and have been more than pleased. Here is a husky cargo mat I have

Attachments

• IM002919.jpg
    IM002919.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 17
  • IM002918.jpg
    IM002918.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 17

S.V.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^i need the mat to cover everything.. don't want the dog to snag any of the third row brackets.

RyanbabZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^i need the mat to cover everything.. don't want the dog to snag any of the third row brackets

Then dont cut out the 3rd row seat access pieces. I had to cutout the portions shown in the photo above. You dont have to cut them out if your not using the 3rd row seats

S.V.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then dont cut out the 3rd row seat access pieces. I had to cutout the portions shown in the photo above. You dont have to cut them out if your not using the 3rd row seats

awesome, thanks for the info!