CB radio?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyguy3766

Reaction score
has anyone ever put a CB radio in there tahoe before. im thinking about doing it. i just wouldnt know where to put the antenna.

chevyrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 48 in. firestik antenna mounted on the right side of my rear bumper. Just drilled the hold through the metal and good to go, its much cleaner than magnet based antennas.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i have a $30 magnet antenna on mine at the moment. i hate the damn thing. my truck sits up high enough i'm always knocking it off on tree limbs and other low hanging items. Hopefully selling the antenna to a guy at work and im going to break down and buy the dual 48 inch set-up and build some bumper mounts for them.

that or mounting them on the roof rack (good reason to buy the roof rack) above the drivers and passenger doors with those swivel mounts so i can lay them down along the roof rack when not in use. to put them up just roll down the windows and flip them up.

i just crammed the CB in the factory CD pocket hole.