Center console insert price and part#

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ESSRTEE8

Reaction score
I have a 2009 LTZ and the woodgrain center console insert is basically useless. Except holding 2 cups of coffee, it does nothing else.

The base models have the insert that has 2 cup holders and a big tray to hold my sunglasses, keys, etc...

Anyone know the cost and part# for that part?

Do you just pull the old unit up and out to swap?

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you aware of gmpartsdirect.com?

Looks like:

HOLDER

$56.32

That's considered the "front cup holder without Denali" option, which should be what you're looking for. Take that part number to your local dealership and verify that that's the one you want.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a GREAT resource, though sometimes it's tough to be sure exactly what you're looking at.

I found this PN by looking up your model and year vehicle, then clicking on "console," and then "front cup holder" (I think), and then checking out the exploded view of it. I assumed that the one "without Denali" refers to the non-wood version.

To get a part number of the item in question, you need to put it in your cart, then go to check out. You basically need to go right through the check out process up to the point of actually ordering/paying for the item. The penultimate screen gives you the part number and total cost. You can then just stop there.

Let me/us know if it's the correct part number, please! I might consider one as well.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Meant to say that I knew exactly what cup holder arrangement you were looking for -- it's just that the gmparts site lets you know you're in the right ballpark, but sometimes the illustrations leave something to be desired. They're all single-line drawings, and in black and white, and sometime the diagram is just not clear. But I know exactly what you're looking for. I've found that the dearlers' computer drawings are usually better, and they can confirm whether or not that's the right part. (And if it's not, he'll be in a screen that will reveal what the right part is, I'm sure.)

doubler8

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they make a wood grain piece for the top of the center console/armsrest area? I think in the Escalade's it is wood, but a different part.

-RR