cheap dash???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04familyguy

Reaction score
am i the only one who has wiped the i guess paint off the dash board,,,if not what are you guys doing to solve this ,,,went down to the local parts house and picked up some dupli color vinyl and fabric paint ,,,finally got a so so match using charcoil gray and flat black buts its still bothering me,,,,are there places out there that would specialize in something like that ?dash doesnt look to simple to pop out or i would just change it.any help would be appreciated long time lurker first time poster

04familyguy

Reaction score
u mean u had the whole dash replaced for 150 bucks??because im not talkin bout the pop on piece around the guages and radio etc,,im talkin about the main dash that goes from the windshield to the glove box

04familyguy

Reaction score
i actually did see the thread but when i went to the paint site link u had i couldnt find my vehicle to match the paint?any help?

run4jc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you go to this link:

http://www.repaintsupply.com/cat-classic-coat1.cfm

you can see the paints. I tried to match it visually, but emailed the contact info there with my VIN and told them what I was looking for. Ron from this company promptly called me and told me that my choice was an exact match based on the VIN - there are also paint codes in your glove box. At any rate, he can most likely ensure the paint is the right color from the VIN code. They are nice folks - they'll help you out.

Good luck