Check out my SoCal Hoe!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoCal Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally took a few pictures of her (cell phone pics unfortunatley), but here is she is!!!

Next up, rear LED's and Halo's w/clear corners. Flowmaster or Magnaflow to come soon after... :thumbsup:

Wish they all could be California Girls :yesnod:

Attachments

• IMG00279[1] (2).jpg
    IMG00279[1] (2).jpg
    157 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG00284[1] (2)1.jpg
    IMG00284[1] (2)1.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG00289[1] (2).jpg
    IMG00289[1] (2).jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 5

SoCal Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro! I need to get pics from a real camera next time, because these dont do her justice. Ill probably hold off until i get my lights all changed out...

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lowering kit is on the way, then getting flames on it in 2 weeks
yukon1eo1.jpg

flames like this, coming down the hood and front fenders, into the middle of the front door.

thumb3zb0.jpg

SoCal Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lowering kit is on the way, then getting flames on it in 2 weeks
yukon1eo1.jpg

flames like this, coming down the hood and front fenders, into the middle of the front door.

thumb3zb0.jpg

The only place I have posted pics of my rig and you feel the need to jack my thread!! HaHa! (j/k) Thats going to look good man. :thumbsup:

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you throw 24s on there it will look like it's lifted haha. Looks great now but I would suggest a little lowering with the 24s. No need for bags or anything.

SoCal Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you throw 24s on there it will look like it's lifted haha. Looks great now but I would suggest a little lowering with the 24s. No need for bags or anything.

You like that huh..hehe :lol:

Im thinkin duece-dueces first...ease my way into the big dawgs. :yesnod:

Ive got a few other mods I'd like to make first though before upgrading the shoes....halo's, Led's, and exhaust are all in the near future.