chrome handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgiguere17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have them? covers or the real deal?

I have ordered the escalade roof rack from a local place for only 100 bucks :D and I think the chrome handles would look good too. but I want to see pictures if anyone has either.

also how hard is it to install the real chrome handles? here are some pictures for reference

covers
img.jpg

real chrome handles
1220046859603_402LAC-IMG01.jpg

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the real chrome handles. Mine are actually billet aluminum. They aren't that bad to install once you get to them through the door panel. I was just afraid that the covers would come off over time, so I went with these instead. They look good, but they are more expensive. Someone else might have had good experiences with the covers though. They'd definitely be much easier to install.

jgiguere17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any recommendations on where to buy the real deal for the handles? in chrome or in brushed aluminum? either would look find, I can always polish out the brushed to my liking

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you order your roof rack from? I'm trying to get some myslef for my yukon. I stay in san leandro, so manteca aint to far from me.

Last edited: