Cleaned my truck a bit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
phat Lc.. man chill out.. asking like 200 questions at once.. to me he probably scuffed it down and painted it, damn man.. chilll

he is new man, relax, his drive and hunger is cool, IMO. he just wants to trick out his stock tahoe

Phat LC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
phat Lc.. man chill out.. asking like 200 questions at once.. to me he probably scuffed it down and painted it, damn man.. chilll

Well, I got a Tahoe to trick it out, so I am trying to get as much info as possible.....

I get a lot of ideas from all you guys, and I want to share that knowledge....

That's what forums are for don't you think?

Phat LC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine werent stolen and i know you cant get anything with pirelli's for $1300.
and actually my wife just told me that we paid my boy just under $2000 for my setup and that includes the 8.7% washington state sales tax. thats what happens when you get married man, you dont know how much money you have or where it is being spent.

Yeah, well think again.....Pirelli's bro, and not just any Pirelli's, they're P-Zero Rosso's....

And yeah, maybe they are stolen, so what?

Everyone robs from everyone, one way or another.....

Just like your "tire guy" stole from you lol.....

No need to lie on here, not trying to impress any of you, unless you're a fine girl lol....

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And yeah, maybe they are stolen, so what?

smooth move there guy! nothing like admiting to recieving stolen property where the whole world can see it.....fvckin newbs:ban:
edit: are you holding your rent money in your avatar? or do you deal drugs too?

Phat LC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
smooth move there guy! nothing like admiting to recieving stolen property where the whole world can see it.....fvckin newbs:ban:
edit: are you holding your rent money in your avatar? or do you deal drugs too?

Actually, it's the money your b!tch paid me from working for me hoe...

Phat LC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...nothing like admiting to recieving stolen property where the whole world can see it.....

I never admitted to doing anything, hence the word MAYBE...?!?!
You might want to learn to read first before you go and start trying to stick your head into other people's business moron!!!....:thumbsup:

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude its not that bad. get the 4s and be a man. im on crappy government "salary" and im working with 4s. you will not regret it. nice looking truck but it needs new shoes.

I just put 33s on mine. My gas light came on this morning :(

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awww someone got all butt hurt over a little joke.... oh well this is why i dont come hear anymore ( as many in the past have left because of stupid crap like this) i love it when these kids get all e-thugish!:D