Close to 90,000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 01 Hoe is getting close to the 90,000 mark. What kind of service can I do? And what kind of service should I have a shop do? Not the best mechanice here but I can get stuff to work. I read through the Chilton and the owners manual and was just wondering if any body has done any extra service things. Thanks for the help!

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Differentials, transfercase, drain and fill on transmission. Might want to check the steering a dn pitman/idler arms for any play.

Black96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
willamsport PA (college) souderton Pa ( home)
dads 00 yukon xl has over 130k miles on it we used it to pull a trailer for racing all over the east coast and havent had any trouble with the truck at all, nothin wrong with diff, tranns or motor, id honestly say just keep doing normal servies like you do

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well if you follow the chilton service requirements you will never have time to drive that thing as you will be spending every breathing moment servicing your truck.

It all depends on what you have already done though... like boost said though, fluids all the way around (check your PS fluid, PB fluid, and maybe a coolant flush but these things are all probably fine as they stand) pluggs and wires