Denali owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kev_7680

Reaction score
I am thinking of buying a 03-06 Yukon Denali .I have heard that they have problems with leaking water on the inside interior and cant find where its comming from(drivers side)also i heard that there is alot of brake problems like rusting,censors.Can anyone tell me if they had any of these problems or anything else i should know about...thanks for your time.....kevin

Bigmike12

Reaction score
I bought a black 04 Denali in Feb of 06. Have had no problems other than the crappy Goodyear LS/2 tires...replaced with michelins! Rides excellent and no problems....Wait, I/m lying...My passeneger side fog light went out last night, so will be replacing them shortly, but nothing mechanical...

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 02 has been trouble-free since it was purchased in november, can't go wrong with a gm suv.

blackdenalixl

Reaction score
My damn sunroof leaks like crazy! Gets both drive and passneger floors soaked. I have pulled the fuse panel covers from both sides of the dash they were wet on the inside also!

Denali168

Reaction score
no problems with my 2004 Denali. Never had a problem with my 2002 Tahoe either. Hopefully I never have that problem.

revbco

Reaction score
I have a 02 with 94k miles. Runs great and no leaks.

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
03 denali 87k no problems runs beautiful. again cant go wrong with a gm especially a denali