Detailed The Tahoe...It's been awhile!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have been crazy busy with school, and all that jazz! But I finally had a chance to clean the war wagon! I recently replaced all the interior and exterior lights with LED's and put on a infared back up cam! Let me know what ya'll think!

2d6d5f6a.jpg

d1d671f5.jpg

5ef83b80.jpg

36e7bbfc.jpg

39b20154.jpg

814e659f.jpg

39b20154.jpg

8dc8f5e5.jpg

aad6d72e.jpg

cdda8799.jpg

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AWSOME!!!, but where is your stabilitrak?? was that not available on the z71??? How did you keep your orig iphone with the new one??? Awsome set up though, and like mostly everybody on here, truck is twice as clean as mine and I spend almost every week night trying different stuff to make it shiny. LOL

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those pics look tite, nice ho!
Yeah and I like that "Chevy Ridin High" video you have playing.
Why don't you lower it?

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks great!! I would slap on some nice rotors and paint your calipers to set those wheels off....

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that looks awesome. Those are my dream rims but man those cost a pretty penny. Do you mind me asking what school you go to? I'm at University of South Carolina and it's tough keeping mine in tip-top shape. Alot of rain lately and sometimes I'm forced to park under sap trees. :( Luckily the sap comes off easy since I don't let it stay on though.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why don't you lower it?

I still dont get rap, I just watched the video. Why did he just throw 5000 dollars out the window (or what ever was a wad) Lol. NOt my kinda music.

But those subs look awsome, Makes me wanna get some, wonder how She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy would sound?? !!:lol:

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice and clean as always dude...but get your sh*t together and drop it already :cheers:

diffrnt

Reaction score
So fresh and so clean, clean. Chevy ridin high, boy! Having a rap moment :thumbsup:

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AWSOME!!!, but where is your stabilitrak?? was that not available on the z71??? How did you keep your orig iphone with the new one??? Awsome set up though, and like mostly everybody on here, truck is twice as clean as mine and I spend almost every week night trying different stuff to make it shiny. LOL

Haha! I kept one for work and the other for personal use. I'm sure it's clean as hell, I always see other peoples tahoes and think theirs is cleaner than mine! All I really use anymore is glaze and wax...and call it a day!

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why don't you lower it?

It's a work in progress!! 18 hrs of school is killin me right now!

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great!! I would slap on some nice rotors and paint your calipers to set those wheels off....

Yeah some rotors would be dope, I painted the calipers black...I wanted the all black look. Friend of mine suggested painting them red...but I declined! haha

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that looks awesome. Those are my dream rims but man those cost a pretty penny. Do you mind me asking what school you go to? I'm at University of South Carolina and it's tough keeping mine in tip-top shape. Alot of rain lately and sometimes I'm forced to park under sap trees. :( Luckily the sap comes off easy since I don't let it stay on though.

Yeah, they're a little pricey, but I love em! I go to the University of Arkansas right now, but I'll be transfering to Texas next fall! (SO PUMPED!) I park on the 5th floor at one of the parking garages and double park that b*tch! F all that sap bs!

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still dont get rap, I just watched the video. Why did he just throw 5000 dollars out the window (or what ever was a wad) Lol. NOt my kinda music.

But those subs look awsome, Makes me wanna get some, wonder how She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy would sound?? !!:lol:

lmao "why did he just throw 5000 dollars out the window" I'm not really sure why haha, baller status?? I listen to everything (including kenny chesney) And I'm not 100% on how it would sound...I'm sure it pounds, most country has some pretty nasty bass!

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice and clean as always dude...but get your sh*t together and drop it already :cheers:

Thanks bro, I REALLY need to drop the d*mn thing, just haven't had time at all! I think I'm gunna go with some spindles!