Detailed The Tahoe...It's been awhile!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3/5 isn't low on these trucks, I barely scrape anything and wish I sat about 3" lower all around.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Looking good as always bro. A 3/5 will look hella good and set it off just right, not that it doesn't good already.
You transferring to UT?

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good as always bro. A 3/5 will look hella good and set it off just right, not that it doesn't good already.
You transferring to UT?

Yeah bro I'll be there next fall! I've been going to Dallas a lot lately, a friend of mine is the DJ at like 5 different clubs down there right now, so If you ever in Dallas hit me up, and I've got a friend in houston too! He's the car audio manager at best buy in houston...go give him sh*t! haha

Lowboy44

Reaction score
Truck looks sweet. Gotta love that murdered out look. I agee that the truck needs to be lowered. I dig the artistic photos.
What size bulbs are in the outside mirrors? Where did you buy all of the leds?:thumbsup:

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks sweet. Gotta love that murdered out look. I agee that the truck needs to be lowered. I dig the artistic photos.
What size bulbs are in the outside mirrors? Where did you buy all of the leds?:thumbsup:

I ordered all the LED's from Putco.com they're nasty bright...they have kits that you can buy that will replace all the bulbs!

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I feel you, 18 hrs. is alot!

Looks incredible.

x2 on the calipers, that would look nice.

Don't lower that thing! I dont think theres anything nastier looking that a lower Tahoe or Silverado..

I agree with you saying lowered Silverados are weird looking, but lowered Tahoe's look just as good to me as lifted/leveled Tahoe's, plus its not like he has to slam it on the ground, he just has to lower it enough to get better handling and reduce the wheel liner-tire gap (2/3 drop).

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:mad2:
Yeah, they're a little pricey, but I love em! I go to the University of Arkansas right now, but I'll be transfering to Texas next fall! (SO PUMPED!) I park on the 5th floor at one of the parking garages and double park that b*tch! F all that sap bs!

Yeah see they ran out of the parking garage spots in the middle of the summer before I decided I was bringing the truck to college. They start selling them for next semester Nov. 6 so you can bet I'll be there right away. I'm lucky enough now to be parked out in the open and not under anything, but then the sun is an issue. Such a lose-lose situation. :mad2:

Whatev it stays clean anyway. Cleaner than anything else in our parking lot and I'm using it for the tailgate this weekend against UAB. :cool2:

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good as always. Time to do mine again. Maybe in between my classes, when I'm free. Every time I look at your hoe, makes me feel like going out and getting wheels. I'm gonna wait tho, that'll be my grad present to myself.

DenaliAnyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn 15%, I have 20% and the rest of the windows 5% and it is hella dark especially at night with HID's. Here in NY I get pulled over all the time. Hell of a beautiful truck by the way

tnezukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw those LED light kits for the interior on putco's website but where do you order them from. I didnt see any way to order them from the Putco site

Last edited:

Gomez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is that the iphone fm transmitter ?
i was about to buy that... how good is it ?
is the music clearrrrrr if you bump the volume ?

ur truck is my wallpaper by the way, lol.

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is that the iphone fm transmitter ?
i was about to buy that... how good is it ?
is the music clearrrrrr if you bump the volume ?

ur truck is my wallpaper by the way, lol.

Nah, it's just a cell phone mount I picked up a while back..it actually mounts to the vent underneath the dash, so it doesnt shake and all that bs...I actually use the clarion ipod adapter, and ran through the back of the dash, and lays in my glove box. The clarion DD that I have has a ipod program on it, so you don't ever have to touch your ipod/iphone and do it all from the screen. This video shows you how it all works, the player is kinda old but it basically looks the same... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9-LBXxot6I Oh and the bulbs I have are http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5117W9PVVHL._SL500_AA280_.jpg you can pick up at your local autoparts store, the bulb number is 3157.

Last edited:

Timbo126

Reaction score
Did you get your lower valence on your front bumper painted at a body shop or did you do it yourself? Great looking truck by the way.

Gomez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah, it's just a cell phone mount I picked up a while back..it actually mounts to the vent underneath the dash, so it doesnt shake and all that bs...I actually use the clarion ipod adapter, and ran through the back of the dash, and lays in my glove box. The clarion DD that I have has a ipod program on it, so you don't ever have to touch your ipod/iphone and do it all from the screen. This video shows you how it all works, the player is kinda old but it basically looks the same... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9-LBXxot6I Oh and the bulbs I have are http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5117W9PVVHL._SL500_AA280_.jpg you can pick up at your local autoparts store, the bulb number is 3157.

ohh i see...
i thought you had bought this

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hands-Free-Car-...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1308&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

because i just ordered mine.

:)

ghostface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they're a little pricey, but I love em! I go to the University of Arkansas right now, but I'll be transfering to Texas next fall! (SO PUMPED!) I park on the 5th floor at one of the parking garages and double park that b*tch! F all that sap bs!

nice clean truck. i would transfer to especially since texas just got in that as.
im a texas boy, born and raised in houston, got family that lives in round rock right outside austin so we used to party up there before i moved to hawaii.