(((diablosport programmer)))

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who here has had any experiences with the diablosport programmer on their suv? im thinking of getting one would like to know how well it performs on the tahoes and yukons. thanks for any input.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what kind of performance gains did you see? save any gas? more hp? how bout towing with it?

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one, real simple to use, I especially like the idea that I can change my settings when I want to. Only down side is there customer service sucks the big one.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decent amount of adjustment but pales in comparison to any custom tune. Find someone with a good tune and drive their truck, you will instantly regret the very idea of a handheld on these trucks.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok im not getting a diablosports programmer because a buddy of mine has a superchips microtuner installed on his tahoe and i drove it yesterday and that thing hauls ass. all he has is the tuner but i plan to get a CAI soon. thanks for all the input guys, see ya in the next thread.

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ask a lot of questions too, that's how we learn, I just thought it seemed like you'd already decided on the earlier thread

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna try to be nice as possible but DON'T BUY A HANDHELD!!! I have one, it sucks, my tune is better /thread.

nc6600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get a BB tune. It is far better than any handheld will ever be.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok guys i was hard headed and went with a handheld tuner. i ended up getting a superchips 2715 max micro tuner from a guy on craigslist. thing is, it works and is not vin locked but the tuner is so old that it needs to be upadated to tune my vehicle. apparently the last owner of my yukon took it to the dealer for services and updates until he traded it in so everything on it is up to date as of 2007. the tuner was purchased in 04 so it needs to be updated in order for me to tune my yukon ($79+shipping). but heres where it gets interesting, they also have a "special deal" going on where if i returned the old unit they would give me $200 credit to purchase the new updated and user updateable version, the 2815 flashpaq. this one does the same thing but it also comes with a cable so that you can update it yourself from home. after the $200 credit ill be paying $100+tax. so after its said and done ill end up paying a lil over $175.........so anyone else here who has an old superchips handheld, you can just trade it in for a new one. and for any of you guys who see this as an oppurtunity to make some money, you could find these old units cheap, buy them and send them in for new ones to resell for more money.........just a thought.....post yours!