did a few mods 2 my 01 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

g60swappedgti

Reaction score
lesmes339.jpg

g60swappedgti

Reaction score
lesmes336.jpg

how do you post more than 1 pic at a time? im using photobucket

lesmes342.jpg

lesmes335.jpg

lesmes340.jpg

lesmes341.jpg

lesmes338.jpg

Last edited:

Gomez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tinypic.com

niceeeeeeeeeee, you should black out the grille and the bumperrrss

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good! I like how it appears that you changed the 1.5 DIN OEM radio over to a double DIN integrated navigation system. It looks much nicer than the pop-out screens. Did you do that yourself? If so, good work!

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your tails look amazing on the red. that was a very good choice. i really think you should remove the door molding because its black and doesnt go good with the red IMO. also the black under your headlights, "bumperish" thing, gotta paint that. i think i talked to you about this before, i think chevy cheated buyers by not making that color match with the paint. but that thing looks really good, love the headrests as well. nice clean overall look!

g60swappedgti

Reaction score
Looks good! I like how it appears that you changed the 1.5 DIN OEM radio over to a double DIN integrated navigation system. It looks much nicer than the pop-out screens. Did you do that yourself? If so, good work!

yes i did the doublbe din swap my self. i bought a dd dash kit and cut the back off it to make it flat then cut the corners to round them out, then cut the dash to sit it flush and molded the kit in with plastic weld. finally i used bondo to mold it with a nice clean look

g60swappedgti

Reaction score
i thought about removing the door molding.... thought without it it kinda look like a durango?

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i thought about removing the door molding.... thought without it it kinda look like a durango?

i might push to get mine done this weekend. we will see though. mine are white with a chrome strip on them. the only reason i would do it is to make it look a bit different.

Gomez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i might push to get mine done this weekend. we will see though. mine are white with a chrome strip on them. the only reason i would do it is to make it look a bit different.

i seen a white hoe` without the strips on the side it looked VICIOUS!

Mr45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got any more pictures of your radio installation?