Driveshaft Vibration - 2007 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07GMCYUKON

Reaction score
I wanted my first post to be a picture walk through installing my leveling kit but oh well :ack:

I have a terrible vibration from the driveshaft. Between 35-45 MPH the interior resonance is a terrible "Beercan" effect. On the highway at 70-80 MPH it is much worse. Is there a TSB or more information I can find on this or similar known driveline issues?

Thanks in advance

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Tahoe Forum. Try searching on this forum cuz I remember seeing a discussion similar to your problem and the solution revolved around having the dealer put a new lube on the splines.

rahrens

Reaction score
There was also a torque converter issue with early 07's that caused a vibration. My dealer changed my wheels and drive shaft before GM engineers told them about the torque converter issue. One they changed the torque converter, the vibration was gone. My vibration doesn't sound like it was a severe as yours, but I thought I would let you know about my experience.