escalade corners/pillars/vents...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are still in good shape? fitment is good (goood enough for after market at least?) any problems to speak of?

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problems at all. They have never been painted. just a lil dusty from sitting in the garage. From what I understand the just need to be prepped and painted. I never really tried the fitment since I couldn't take the originals off, I was afraid of breaking a tab or something.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
funny you mention taking the old ones off... i tried taking the stockers off once and was very unsuccessful. chalked it up to being rushed and didnt care enough at the time since i had no replacments...

how does one get these stock rear vents off?

90Carat

Reaction score
I bought the street scenes since they're completely smooth. Really cleans up the ass of the truck
DSC01676.jpg

Good to see you're keeping it.

That looks sweet. Another thing to add to the list.

bwilly20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problems at all. They have never been painted. just a lil dusty from sitting in the garage. From what I understand the just need to be prepped and painted. I never really tried the fitment since I couldn't take the originals off, I was afraid of breaking a tab or something.

still got em or did you let em go already?? ready to buy!!!:thumbsup:

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey is bwilly is ready to buy, you may wanna go that route... i just got on the list for a BB tune and will not be buying these pillars utill after that, Justin said the list was about 5 weeks out now.

bwilly20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey is bwilly is ready to buy, you may wanna go that route... i just got on the list for a BB tune and will not be buying these pillars utill after that, Justin said the list was about 5 weeks out now.

thanks man, enjoy your tune!! :thumbsup:

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bout time you got a tune. I ordered some parts this week too ;)

yea... i finally got the basic bolt-ons done so i figure i will tune now! i cant wait, wish i got in before the price went up though... kickin myself in the ass a little...

what did you get? forced induction? :D

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't want to spend the money this year, I want to buy a house. Just bought some replacement parts and bigger brakes, some other go fast parts too. I'm so used to the power I needed a little bump to get me by before sorting out the transmission and forced induction. Your chick buy you the tune for your bday?

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no.... a new intake tube (the rest i fabbed up myself) and magnaflow... and a PS3 game :D

the tune if from me