Escalade gauge cluster..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone thinking of updating to an escalade dash cluster? This is in my local Craigslist. Looks like it's for a 2000-2002, I might be wrong.. It has the tranny temp gauge.....

Looks like a good buy..

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/807287886.html

Yea i was thinking about getting one furhter down the road. That seems like a good deal since you have to have it programed to your truck i think. i think that they look hella good!

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea i was thinking about getting one furhter down the road. That seems like a good deal since you have to have it programed to your truck i think. i think that they look hella good!

You're suppose to, but you don't necessarily have to. You can always just swap the guages out when you go to get an inspection. They might look at you funny when you've only put a few miles on the car, but as long as it's not going backwards, it's not illegal as far as I know. I'll probably get it programmed anyways when I get my tune, just so I don't have to worry about swapping it in and out.

I'm pretty pumped that I got those guages so cheap! Thanks Christoso for the heads up!

jneal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they do look nice...
2738807704_79c7fa8fe0.jpg

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty pumped that I got those guages so cheap! Thanks Christoso for the heads up!

Glad I could help.. :cool2: I got mine from a homie who couldn't afford the payments on his Esky and had to let it go. It had 59 miles less than mine at the time so no need to reprogram on my end..

01lt_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anybody have a blue cluster installed? pics?

WrenchGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got any from StylinTrucks at all? I'd like to see some of those ones installed if you would.

Thanks.

The Escalade ones look sharp too.

stephendudra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
escalade cluster question

I have an 02 escalade that has been totalled. I just bought an 03 denali.

Would the cluster from the escalade work with the denali? I only ask as the computer read out is on the cluster in my Denali, but it is on the center console on the escalade.

Please let me know as soon as possible before the insurance company picks this escalade up.

Thanks guys!!

Stephen

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I have an 02 escalade that has been totalled. I just bought an 03 denali.

Would the cluster from the escalade work with the denali? I only ask as the computer read out is on the cluster in my Denali, but it is on the center console on the escalade.

Please let me know as soon as possible before the insurance company picks this escalade up.

Thanks guys!!

Stephen
Nope. Only 00-02 are compatible with each other and the same with 03-06.

06tahoez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks JK! I have already taken the roof rack and corner pillars off and put them on my Denali.

I need to get a digital camera to send some pics of my new ride for you guys.

Thanks again!

Stephen

Maybe you could offer up your Escy cluster to another member. That would yield you some cash.

stephendudra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Escalade Cluster

I would offer it up here on the board, but I would need a cluster to put back in the escalade.

If anyone has an 02 guage package that would fit in the truck, I would sell my current one from the escalade for $150.00 plus your guages. The bad part is that I would need to get your cluster first as the insurance company is supposed to come get the escalade within the next week or two.

The mileage on the escalade is around 87000 I think.

Let me know guys!

Godti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're suppose to, but you don't necessarily have to. You can always just swap the guages out when you go to get an inspection. They might look at you funny when you've only put a few miles on the car, but as long as it's not going backwards, it's not illegal as far as I know. I'll probably get it programmed anyways when I get my tune, just so I don't have to worry about swapping it in and out.

As far as programming, do you need to take the cluster into the dealer by itself or installed?

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't done it yet, but I'm pretty sure you need to have it installed when you take it to have it programmed.