Finally Got My Denali back PART 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali132

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with GM Customer Assist. for all of the inconveinance's that I had over my Denali being in the shop for steering wheel control lights. They gave me what they call it the Smart Service Protection plan for 2 years/24,000 miles for free. It covers all oil change's, tire rotation's and other stuff not covered under the standard warranty. Do you guys think this is a fair deal they gave me? I think it was pretty good, but I told her I also wanted the dealership to be held accountable to. She told me that they opened a complaint file on them or something like that. I just called the dealer and they told me they didn't plan on giving me anything for the inconveinance and I told hime my vehicle was spotless when it went in and it came out full of dust and a couple of grease spots on the inside interior door. I detailed it this weekend because I like to have my Denali clean all the time. The Service Mgr. told me he was putting in the computer that when the next time my car comes in for service that they have to clean my vehicle inside and out. I don't plan on using this dealership anymore, but I guess I will one more time since they have to clean it and I ha free oil changes. Would any of you stay with this dealership or would you go somewhere else?

Thanks for all of you help!

07SuburbanLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For all the trouble that you have caused this dealer I would move on to another dealer. Who knows just what they may do to your truck now? Hummmmm a scratch here and a scratch there???

I say caused them trouble because when you open a complaint with GM that's what you did.

e-dub75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For all the trouble that you have caused this dealer I would move on to another dealer. Who knows just what they may do to your truck now? Hummmmm a scratch here and a scratch there???

I say caused them trouble because when you open a complaint with GM that's what you did.

:iagree: