Fog Light Switch.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to locate a fog light switch like the ones that come on the 2000 OBS Tahoe's, escalade's, Denalli's, etc. fits in the spot right above the 4x4 switch. i need a small part of the harness that snaps into the back of it as well if possible.

anyone have an idea on where to find one? or have one they would be willing to part with? (none of the local junk/salvage yards have that new of a vehicle.)

I'd like to get rid of the after market switch for my off road lights, and rig the switch to run the relay for them.

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder how much the dealer would charge for the new peice of plastic, and the switch and the wiring boot?

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it needs to be in the very bottom spot, because i'm just like you, my hatch is in the middle, and the wiper for the hatch is in the top.. - thats why i was wondering what the dealer would want for a new peice of plastic (with all three holes cut out) and that switch plus a wiring boot for just that switch

98tahoelt

Reaction score
when I purchased my Tahoe new I got a switch that goes where you are referring too. I got it from local dealer. Did not have a plug with out buying harness($185). Made my own harness and used crimp on lugs been working for 10 years without a problem. The switch was like 40 bucks at GM dealer.