fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgiguere17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone ever thought of putting yellow bulbs in their fog lights? yellow is better for visability during foggy weather.

thoughts?

I thought it would look nice too

Grebbler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did. I don't care for too much white in the front and I find yellow works better for me in fog.

I got a pair of JDM yellows on ebay. They are a bright yellow rather than a deep amber. Now if I can only get the adjusters freed up without breaking them.

Greb

thdrill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same, I use my fog lights pretty much solely for inclement weather so I put yellow in as it affords better visability in those conditions. So I purchased a set from superlumination.com relatively inexpensively and they work quite well.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had some halogen 3000k bulbs my bro got for me off ebay. I think they were $20 or $30 but they were 10x better in the nasty weather then the stockers or even the piaa extreme white bulbs I had for a bit

IMG00201.jpg

IMG00200.jpg

I might buy some 3000k hid fogs but the 6000k I installed are great and match my headlights. I can't wait until we get some huge snow and I can use them to avoid the californians crashing into eachother

IMG_0045.jpg