GM Lockpick info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cablecon

Reaction score
I have info on a group purchase for the GM Lockpick products that will save 100 bucks a unit if a moderator will let me post the link to another forum with the instructions. Purchased GMX-320 on Thursday got it Friday installed in about 30 min and works great.

06Evolved

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered mine, what a DEAL!! Thank you very much for the info cablecon!

bryanc1819

Reaction score
Thanks for the deal, cant wait to get it installed before the trip to Grandmas for Christmas:)

EZYESS57

Reaction score
I'd like to get in on it. Possibly for 2 units. I thought the new 320 had the ipod lockpick built in?

06Evolved

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First, join the forum on www.gmfullsize.com

Then, go to www.coastaletech.com to order:

Steps:
1. put the gmx320 in the cart
2. go to secure checkout
3.enter coupon code "denali" and hit register
4.you must enter your username as the one you use on the GM full size forum-you can choose any password
5. fill out info as you would normally
the discount will show on your receipt.

cablecon

Reaction score
Lock pick

I was waiting to hear from a mod before posting links. But the info is there now. Hope everyone enjoys. Im enjoying mine

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's probably okay; you've helped quite a few people!!! Wish we had a deal like that a while back when I got my standard lockpick... I'd have sprung for a GMX-320!

cablecon

Reaction score
I like to find deals like that and share the wealth.

I think I'm gonna spring for the Tellphone lockpick. It uses the onstar as bluetooth and has the caller ID come up on the nav screen. MIGHT keep the wife from wrecking while on the phone.

Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
darn, I knew I should have logged on in the last 3 days. I ordered it at full price on monday!

bryanc1819

Reaction score
cablecon

thanks for the lockpick info. ordered mine last tuesday, got it friday, just installed it. works great! kinda scarry pulling the bezel from around the radio and ac controls but luckily i did not break anything.

thanks for the tip.

cablecon

Reaction score
I was a little nervous removing my bezel too. After I installed my lockpick I saw a video on coastals website on how to do it. Luckily I didnt break mine but it would have been nice to know where the clips were holding the bezel in place