GM Nav Disc Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bald Jerry

Reaction score
I got a new Nav Disc off eBay and I have upgraded before and it does the update from the old one. With this one it is like something went wrong and did not complete or something. It will sometimes work, but when it doesn't comes up disk error saying disk is dirty or damaged. The person was really cool and sent me another one and same problems. I can still use my old one no problems at all and it works 100%.

Not getting why my Nav unit is popping this up when the disk are in perfect condition. I wish their was someway to reset the unit and curious if anyone knows how or if it is even possible.

I know these disks can be copied and put a program on my laptop to do it, but it was filled with spyware which gave me some computer work to do getting rid of all that crap.

Any suggestions or anyway to copy these new ones on a blank disk due to the disk itself being bad somehow? It is just a thought that this might work because I cannot see two being bad and my Nav working with my old one no problem at all.