Godfather Customs is horrible!!! dnt order from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

exxxtrem

Reaction score
be warned godfather customs is a horrible company to deal with. I ordered a part online. 3 days later I called them to ask them about a tracking number. I was told that when you place a order online they have 7-10 days processing time. They said if I call in it would get processed in a couple of days. So one week went by no tracking number. Called the second week... was told they were busy and they would get to it in a couple days.... 3 rd week still no tracking number... called 2 times the 3rd week and they very rudley said it will get there when it gets there.......
4th week the wrong part arives.... they decided on there own that it didnt matter if it was a djm part or belltech... no phone call to ask just asumed... well i already had a belltech part and I can only use a djm... so almost a month later and i have to return it.
on top of that godfather argued with me about it. instead of saying sorry. they said a shock relocator is a shock relocator. if you are using the djm trailing arm relocator you can not use the belltech shock relocator.
HORRIBLE EXPERIANCE... HORRIBLE. ive ordered 100s of parts online and have never had that bad of a experiance.