Good online tire store?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

partin_us_99

Reaction score
Anyone know of a decent priced tire store that will ship? Ik of tirerack but they're still pretty expensive. Every where i go to find decent all terrains seems like it's 800+ which the wheels and tires i bought for my ford ranger was only 700 total for new tires wheels mount and balance.

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put 2 BFGoodrich on the rear of mine for around $230 mounted, balanced, and roadhazard.... p235 75 r15's

squeasel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe tire prices are quite high right now. I use Yoko Geolander on the Tahoe and put on new tires either last year or the year prior. I recall paying around $90 each and I see they are now $160. The price of oil has a large relationship with the price of tires.

clkelley

Reaction score
Tire pricing has gotten ridiculous, but it also has to do with the tires being better made as well. My favorite tire when you can get them, and they are high, are Hancook DyanPro AT/ATM's. They look great and they are the ONLY tires that have EVER made it through a Christmas tree hauling season without having to be changed immediately after the season was done. When I first bought them, they were than most others, but the next time I needed to change them I couldn't get them, the price had gone up to $230 EACH and were on national back order with a projected availability in THREE months...lol

To answer the OP's question, about the best place to order tires "online" would be tirerack.com. But depending on what you want, we may be able to help. We offer SOME rims, tires, etc.

jajehalbig

Reaction score
I got my BF Goodrich A/T tires from tire rack for a little over 600. I like them a lot and comparing them to other online suppliers and local retailer, I was impressed.