Got my T-Crank and New Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't rememeber what the brand of the keys was but I had the Yukon leveled and had them throw on a set of Cooper Discoverer STT 33x12.5-17s. Took it through its paces today, the rears rub quite a bit but more on the passenger side.

l_f692a3dba408c485e23763258349d7ec.jpg

l_cf466b1d1916ba13fbacc67554d1db29.jpg

l_6dbb8172497724dc85bdde48e093cecd.jpg

l_b7da309139637c7d803474df0934df7f.jpg

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=34277514

Click this link for a video of a pretty good size mud puddle!!!

Next is the grille.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks burls :cheers: I have some 1" coil spacers that came with my drop if you want em.

nephite1978

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! I love that beefy look on a Tahoe. So much better than the lowered look, imo.

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I appreciate the compliments!! Boost... Are the spacers for the rears?? I want them to eliminate my rubbing issue. What do you want for them? I would LOVE to take them off of your hands!! Will it screw with anything?

jrneyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea...i know you made the right choice there....that video was cool too-
it has a nice stance now, and overall, a great lookin yuke--

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're just 1" coil spacers, I've installed 2" on alot of trucks and I've never seen an issue. Pay for the shipping, they're not doing me any good sitting in the garage.

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're just 1" coil spacers, I've installed 2" on alot of trucks and I've never seen an issue. Pay for the shipping, they're not doing me any good sitting in the garage.

Denver to Portland.... $10??? I don't know. Get me a quote and I will PayPal you or send a check. Whatever you want. Thanks bud!!!

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denver to Portland.... $10??? I don't know. Get me a quote and I will PayPal you or send a check. Whatever you want. Thanks bud!!!

Just PM me your address and I'll ship em to ya, don't worry about the freight it's chill.

yukondoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet ride maine... I've always like the Cooper tires. Tuff looking ride.:thumbsup:

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know how those spacers work for you man, and post pics when you get them on. I'm interested in the same setup. Boost lives near me, so I think he'll be able to help me with whatever setup I want to go with.

You're kinda my guinea pig right now, lol. :D

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pro comp tires are buy 3 get 1 free right now if you can convince the finance dept to let you buy some. Pro comp usually jacks up the pricing a bit but they're as cheap as they're gonna be until truckfest in mid-july.

road1will

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pro comp tires are buy 3 get 1 free right now if you can convince the finance dept to let you buy some. Pro comp usually jacks up the pricing a bit but they're as cheap as they're gonna be until truckfest in mid-july.

Will they be cheaper to buy in July? I'm going to need new ATs on one of my rides in the next few months...