Got refund from dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrneyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know this will get some attention......

i have posted in the tech area on a couple problems with my hoe--i happen to purchase it back in september, and shortly thereafter i had a blend door actuator go out, and then 2 weeks later the intermediate steering shaft went out--the totals for these repairs were around $1000.

after taking the advice of some folks here on the forum, i decided to call GM and fight this thing. after 3 months of phone calls, missed calls, voice mails and pleading my case, i was finally told just before christmas that the dealer had decided to give me a refund; IMO, both of these items should be a reacll, particularly the steering shaft, and i made it clear to the folks at GM that someone up there really needs to take a look at these, as i feel they both could be safety issues....so today, i went to the dealer and picked up a check for a refund of both repairs; i have been wanting to post about this for 3 months now, but wanted to wait till i was in the clear.

i give a HUGE thanks to the moderators here, and all the folks willing to share their experiences, because i think it all makes us more aware of our vehicles, and helps us all work through problems--

Thanks, folks--
Marcus

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it all worked out for you and to know you got your money back. :thumbsup: