Got some new mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I received my new stuff today for my tahoe. I got a SS front bumper, roll pan with flip down plate and Sir Micheals hidden hitch, and new aftermarket camber plates. I'm going to drop off the parts along with my grille to have it all painted. Should look much nicer with the blacked out grill and the new parts. I'm going to finally pull the molding off the sides too and polish the whole truck. I'll post some pics when I get it all done.

nephite1978

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance, but...

I just noticed the "roll pan with flip down plates" part. I know what the SS bumper and the hidden hitch are, but what's the roll pan?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
The roll pan replaces the rear bumper and flushes up with the rear rather than protruding out like the bumper.
Here's a pic for an axample. This is the same one I ordered.

Attachments

• roll pan.jpg
    roll pan.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 3

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gonna look dope JK!:thumbsup: wish i had the dough for some parts....:cryin:

06tahoez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice... can't wait to see what it looks like. I have the SS Roll pan and Gen IV front cover on my Tahoe. Love the look!

yukondoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that is gonna look sweet. Roll pan, SS bumper, painted grill, side moldings removed..:crazy: .. nice.:thumbsup:

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That will look sick (as if your Hoe' didn't already :) ) . I had thought about it but I'm lifting mine and will need the step to load the Roof Rack.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah man wth.. your always saying to me "where is the hoe man" .. well its my time to say it to you.. wheres the hoe MAN>> did u get a fiberglass roll pan right?? since you said its getting painted and stuff.. im not to fond of the gap between the body and roll pan but jsut my opinon.. im getting mine painted friday.. YES>> lol.. well cant wait to see yours man..

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
yeah man wth.. your always saying to me "where is the hoe man" .. well its my time to say it to you.. wheres the hoe MAN>> did u get a fiberglass roll pan right?? since you said its getting painted and stuff.. im not to fond of the gap between the body and roll pan but jsut my opinon.. im getting mine painted friday.. YES>> lol.. well cant wait to see yours man..
Yea, I know. I've been bugging to see yours and I haven't even dropped mine off yet to get painted:rolleyes: The guy who is painting it for me works for one of my brothers. He used to do auto paint and body for a living. He painted one of my camaros and my bro's camaro also. Good work. He's hooking me with a really good deal on paint and labor, but I have to wait till he's done with his softball coaching which will be this week. So next week I'll have the stuff to him to paint and hopefully I'll have it all together within the next two weeks (fingers crossed).
I wasn't thinking and I got a urethane pan instead of steel. I wanted to weld the pan in with the rear quarters. Oh well. I'll hopefully be posting pics soon. But I did clay and polish it this past weekend:D